No Transfer Certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.

The Normal Procedure of withdrawing a student from the school is to apply for a Transfer certificate. Notice of withdrawal should be given one month in advance or else the fee for the following month will be charged. No subsequent change in data will be permitted thereafter for any reason whatsoever.

The names of students who have not returned to school within 15 days of commencement of new session and, whose absence has not been excused will be withdrawn from the rolls.

Any Pupil failing two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years will be struck off the roll and a migration certificate will be granted on request.